Transactional Finance Manager
A well established client based in Brighton is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and deliver monthly financial information from across the business to the MD
- Work with various functions across the business including operations, procurement and manufactoring
- Approve and analyse funding and budget requests, verifying costs against the payment schedules.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports to analyse and present data in accordance with business plans and objectives.
- Plan, organise and compare funding requirements with the planned maintenance programme, identifying any anomalies.
- Producing quarterly budget reports for Financial view meetings.
- Managing the resource account and forecast expenditure for the the remaining financial year, as well as analysing for the next financial year.
- Ad hoc accounting requirements as and when needed.
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance professional, competent with budget management, reporting and variance analysis. The ideal person will be familiar with spreadsheets, presenting data and reports and meet with senior management to discuss and implement strategies which align with the wider business.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your updated CV.