Global Payroll Solutions Lead
We are posting this role on the Accounts Payable Association Jobs Board on behalf of The Hydrogen Group
A global Pharmaceutical company who have grown through M&A are transitioning from a SSC set-up to a GBS model. As a result, they need a senior leader to define and implement a global payroll strategy covering 75+ countries to achieve a compliance stable environment before 2025. In addition, this person will deliver day to day Global payroll operations in a SOX compliant environment.
The sucessful candidate will have:
• Extensive Payroll Operations experience
• Proven track record in optimising and delivering of complex Payroll operations and services.
• Comprehensive knowledge and skills in identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Excellent knowledge of and experience managing SOX compliance
• Experience of working with the Workday system is preferred but not essential.
This is a senior level interim position. The initial contract duration is 6 months.
For further information and a full job description, please reach out to Amber on 07341 888 491 or firstname.lastname@example.org