Cross Keys Homes is an innovative, medium sized Housing Association with a stock of circa 12,000 homes generating an income of £79m. Cross Keys Homes is ‘a commercial business with a social heart’. Its vision is to create opportunities that change lives through drive, expertise, resources and passion.
Cross Keys Homes is a financially robust organisation, generating a surplus of £13.5m. In 2014 they became the first Housing Association to raise a green bond (of £150m), and in 2017 secured a further £80 million loan to facilitate further growth and development, enabling Cross Keys Homes to deliver an additional 2,700 homes by 2027. This ambition and commitment to growth secured Cross Keys Homes the title of Development Programme of the Year at the 2018 UK Housing Awards.
You can see Cross Keys Homes values of action, commitment, excellence, integrity and teamwork in everything they do. Their dynamic approach has made them one of the region’s leading providers of affordable homes for rent and sale. Responding to change with agility and innovation, Cross Keys Homes will continue to grow in today’s fast-paced operating environment.
Cross Keys Homes has grown steadily since inception in 2004 and is committed to continue this strong level of growth. To do so the organisation needs a robust finance function that efficiently provides accurate, timely financial information and supports and challenges the organisation to make the best use of resources. A Finance Manager is key to this and will be required to:
- lead and manage a team of three, ensure that financial reporting and the accounting function across the organisation, meet the highest level of customer service.
- ensure that compliance with regulatory and legislative standards are maintained and continuously improved, and will support the Financial Controller managing the relationships with the Homes & Communities Agency, HMRC, internal and external auditors, banks, and other Housing Associations.
- support internal customers, including circa 20 budget holders to drive value for money across the organisation.
Cross Keys Homes are looking for a qualified finance professional who can lead and manage others and who has:
- expertise in financial accounting and reporting, including external audit and statutory reporting, VAT and group structures.
- experience of developing and implementing finance, audit and management reporting systems, leading to successful achievement of business objectives.
- the communication skills to relay financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders, and who has experience of budgeting/forecasting and data modelling.
Closing date for applications: 21st September 2020
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners
07811 976 332