Accounts Payable Clerk
Prometric is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialists to join their Corporate Accounting team. The ideal candidate must be service-oriented: able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing and Posting of invoices, ensuring these are coded accurately, to the correct legal entity and department and authorized according to company approval levels
- Monitor AP Mailboxes
- Month End close to include Creditor Reconciliations, Bank Reconciliations, and maintenance of the Creditor’s Ledger
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills, Prompt investigation & resolution of problematic invoices
- Deal with account queries from Suppliers, Banks, Key Contributors and Treasury Department.
- Expense Management, Ensure Compliance of Our T&E Policy. Monitor, Query and Audit expenses Globally.
- Understanding of 1099’S
- Ensure that agreed processes, policies and procedures are followed within the AP team.
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of Accounting Data and Metrics.
- Run & Analyze department reports with a view to delivering an efficient and lean process.
- Strong Communication and People Skills. Comfortable working with a cross functional and collaborative team and effectively able to deal with all levels of Personnel.
- Ad Hoc tasks as required by your Supervisor to support the Finance Function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other Business Degree with a Certificate in Accounting preferred.
- Min 3 Years Previous Experience in AP required
- Min 3 Years Expense Management Required
- Experience with International Banking and Payments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently and as a part of a Team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint).
Please apply with your latest CV if this opportunity is of interest to you.