Accounts Payable Clerk
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with the drive and determination to be a committed member of our clients Finance team as an Accounts Payable Assistant.
As our AP Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- - Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- - Processing employee expenses
- - Matching invoices to orders
- - Statement reconciliations
- - Processing Company credit cards
- - Job costing
- - Processing supplier payments
- - Handling queries and communications from suppliers
- - Assisting with month-end procedures
Ideal candidates will be:
- - Highly organised; prioritising their workload efficiently to ensure strict deadlines are met
- - Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- - Confident IT users, particularly with Excel
- - Strong numerical and analytical thinkers
- - Comfortable working without constant supervision
This role requires interaction with all levels of employees across the business, as well as external suppliers, so clear, effective communication skills are essential.
The following skills and qualifications are not essential but will be advantageous:
- - Experience of using M1 or Opera
- - Experience of using Complete
- - Experience of foreign currencies
- - AAT Qualification
- -VAT expenses knowledge would be advantageous
As a business, we always welcome new ideas for how we progress; having an eye for detail regarding process and procedure improvement is encouraged.
Applications are welcome from all enthusiastic candidates with the ambition to learn and develop in their finance career.
If this role is of interest to you then please click apply with your latest CV and a member of the team will be in touch.